User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Improvements to Online Notifications
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Improvements to Online Notifications
F4F Administrator
Created by: F4F Administrator

2/27/15 @ 9:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We have been steadily making improvements to the online notification system this year. Earlier we responded to a thread in the forums and made it easier for you to manage your notifications as well as fixing a flaw that was turning deleting your notifications when a message would bounce. Last night we made another key bug fix that will improve this feature for all customers.

The bug had existed since the very beginning and it would manifest itself in either:

a) You wouldn't receive a notification for a certain performer;
b) The notification would be delayed (sometimes by hours);

This bug would affect customers who have multiple online notifications setup with multiple performers online at the same time. Basically you would get the notification for whomever came on first, but the second performer (and third, fourth, etc.) would not be emailed until the first performer logged off. Sometimes this meant your notification for performer #2 would be delayed other times it would not be sent at all if performer #2 logged out while performer #1 was still online. It was a strange one, but we finally tracked it down and fixed it.

We hope this improves your experience with the online notifications!
shits_n_giggles
Created by: shits_n_giggles

3/3/15 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Could you check if notifications work when a model logs on in the AM. logs off. then after a few hours or so, re-logs in at night. I don't think the notification is sent for being online multiple times during the day.
Created by: vs_timr

3/3/15 @ 9:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Could you check if notifications work when a model logs on in the AM. logs off. then after a few hours or so, re-logs in at night. I don't think the notification is sent for being online multiple times during the day.

Can you check the time you received an email from this model? You are correct in that the notification is not sent multiple times because of multiple log ons throughout the day. There are exceptions if enough time has passed. For example, if you are subscribed to a model and they log on @8am, logs off 10am and again @1PM, you would not receive a second notification. If they log on much later in the day and it has been over 8 hours since you received the last notification, in that case you would receive another notification. Hope that answers your question.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

6/13/15 @ 2:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The bug had existed since the very beginning and it would manifest itself in either:

a) You wouldn't receive a notification for a certain performer;
b) The notification would be delayed (sometimes by hours);

This bug would affect customers who have multiple online notifications setup with multiple performers online at the same time. Basically you would get the notification for whomever came on first, but the second performer (and third, fourth, etc.) would not be emailed until the first performer logged off. Sometimes this meant your notification for performer #2 would be delayed other times it would not be sent at all if performer #2 logged out while performer #1 was still online.

I'm sorry to say that it seems the notifications system is getting backed-up again. I am receiving notifications long after models log in and/or even after they log out. While the improvement held up for a while, it seems to be backsliding now.

Created by: vs_timr

6/13/15 @ 2:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm sorry to say that it seems the notifications system is getting backed-up again. I am receiving notifications long after models log in and/or even after they log out. While the improvement held up for a while, it seems to be backsliding now.

The delay for your account is related to your email provider. They have been giving us trouble lately. I've opened a ticket with them but they don't response timely. The delays are usually short lived but when they happen it throws a wrench into things.

zyxwv098

6/13/15 @ 2:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The delay for your account is related to your email provider. They have been giving us trouble lately. I've opened a ticket with them but they don't response timely. The delays are usually short lived but when they happen it throws a wrench into things.

I see. Thank you for letting me know.

Created by: ourjeffie

6/13/15 @ 5:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

zyxwv098, my notifications have consistently worked just fine since the bugs were fixed :)
zyxwv098

6/13/15 @ 6:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ourjeffie, everything was fine until a couple of days ago, then it started acting up again. Mostly, I get notifications in a timely manner, but sometimes I get a few that are delayed even past the models logging off.
Created by: lordtiger

6/19/15 @ 1:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just curious anyway we can have an opt in feature to receive sms instead of email for notifications, this might solve a lot of delays or with it being bounced back by internet providers. Just make it an option for us to sigh up for. Seems might solve a lot of hassle on both your end and ours.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails